Sunday, March 22, 2009

Boys, Boys, Boys

Friday I had the ultrasound that showed all! We were blessed to find out that we will be having two little boys. Cam was grinning from ear to ear when the doctor said "what does that look like, looks like a scrotum to me" when we were viewing baby A. Then he did all the measurments and baby A is right on track and doing good. Then on to baby B and then the little guys turned just right and showed all as you can see form the picture below. Cam's grin went from little to covering his whole face while I laid there in shock! I just laid there and said "Lord help me". Baby Boy B is also doing great and on track. That night I had dreams of my little boys running through the house and am over the shock and very excited. Abby will continue to be the "princess of the house" and she is so bossy she will help keep these boys in line:) So below are pics of baby B, for some reason they didn't print any of baby A? Two pics are of the wienies and scary grinning picture with hands near the mouth.
















No comments: